RapidRidge allows your roof to breathe
A mechanically fixed dry ridge and hip system that facilitates a natural cooling passive system across the whole roof to reduce heat transfer through the roof and ceiling into the living space.
RapidRidge is distributed in Australia by Evo Building Products.
Established in 2004, Evo Build has grown to become a leading national supplier of innovative building products. Evo Build's lead from flashing range is the most comprehensive available in the Australian market today.
Click here to visit Evo Build's website
From the distributors of:
RapidRidge incorporates all the benefits of a Dry Fixed roof with the added bonus of ventilation. It facilitates a natural cooling passive system across the whole roof to reduce heat transfer through the roof and ceiling into the living space.
Reduces energy costs
Easy to install with no maintenance
Prolongs the life of the roof
Dry Fixed Roofing System
RapidRidge can be installed without the ventilation components to achieve a dry fixed ridge without mortar and pointing. Although widely used through Europe for many years, in Australia we have no yet moved away from a traditional 'wet' method of mortar and pointing for securing ridge caps.
Install in half the time
Withstands movement more easily
The Home Owner benefits with a cooler & healthier home
• Achieve all the benefits of roof ventilation with a no maintenance complete passive system
• Save up to 43% on cooling energy costs during the year
• Incorporate world best roof building practice into your home for long lasting roof functionality
The Builder/Roofer benefits with lower cost to install
• Install a dry ridge system in less than half the time compared to mortar and pointing
• Use a tried and tested complete system that is in use throughout Europe
• Use one product that is dry and clean for universal application on ridge and hip (in most weather conditions)
The Architect benefits with a better looking and functioning roof
• Promote best practice that is better for the environment and better for the home owner into your designs
• Be first to market and educate your clients on an Australian first that is widely used in Europe
• Achieve improved aesthetics on the roof with better ventilation (i.e. no whirly birds!)
The only ridge product available that is tested to provide both ventilation and protection from driving rain, with extensive wind tunnel testing for ventilation and testing by CSIRO for ‘Dynamic Weather Resistance’ to AS4046.9.
The advanced double labyrinth ventilation technology (patent protected) has easy to form, highly flexible Alu-side strips with a nail band and butyl strips for firm sealing. This facilitates an easy install on any ridge or hip.
| Tel: 02-9666-1069
To send us a message, please fill in the below form: